Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
i suck

ok. Of all 3 field event, i got in NONE. Ms Chai was like, "huh!!!!!!!! i expected you to do better!" ArgH! i know i suck. dont remind me. Anyway, was thinking what the hell am i doing?? Sigh. Pretty much disappointed for A moment. Yea.. Sucky feeling la. So scared to vent my unhappiness on baby. I guess i almost did. To let it all out, i went for a jog. Yea.. seriously, i felt much better after that running and sprinting. Only manage to jogged for 45 minutes today. Cos' had to go to bus-stop to meet up with Shimin to get my Emaths textbook. And.. i got blister on my feet! Argh! i ran in my PE shirt. I'm too lazy to change that i just left my bag home and headed out. Saw rainft and his girl. His girl is so not friendly! Anyway, tomorrow there's some debating crap during English! AhHhH.. my favourite!! hahaha. So excited man. Oh yea! Brought honey drink for baby! It's like the FIRST time i did it okay. So someone please tell him to be honoured. haha. Yea yea. That's it for the day. And effing left eye is pissing me off. It's always me who have hell lotsa problem with my eyes!!

With love, on Tuesday, February 28, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse